Avocados have many health benefits. One of the best benefits that you can have with avocados is the treatment of arthritis. There are many foods out there that can help with arthritis but avocados are the best. You can eat avocados in many different ways and you can even cook with avocado oil. The oil is made straight from the avocado, so you get all the benefits that you would from eating it. Here are 6 ways that the avocado can help with arthritis.
1. Antioxidants: Avocados are full of antioxidants. These antioxidants can help to reduce inflammation in the body. Arthritis is inflammation of the joints or bone and by increasing your intake of avocados, you can greatly reduce the symptoms of arthritis.
2. Increased collagen production: Consuming avocados can help your body to increase the collagen in your body. This can help to alleviate your symptoms and even allow your body to start healing.
3. Effective painkiller: There are many painkillers out there on the market but they can have some pretty severe side effects. Some painkillers can lead to addiction and even death. Recent studies have shown that avocados are better at relieving pain than traditional painkillers.
4. Protects joint health: In recent studies, avocado oil was shown to have a high number of sterols. Sterols are shown to stimulate the chondrocyte cells which help build cartilage in your body. This can help to build up your joints to ensure that you do not have any issues with arthritis.
5. Micronutrients: Avocados are full of micronutrients. You can find selenium, zinc, and vitamins E and C. These are said to help ease the effects of arthritis and can reduce the damage caused by arthritis.
6. Metabolic health: The consumption of avocados can greatly help your metabolic health. They contain ingredients that can help lower bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol as well as many other things. For people who suffer from rheumatoid arthritis and arthritis, they can greatly benefit from adding this to their diet.
If you suffer from arthritis or you are scared that you might in the future, consider adding avocados to your diet. They can help your body tremendously and help to ensure that your symptoms are minimalized and potentially done away with.