* Easy to carry and use.
* Ideal for cool and soothing relief.
* Large opening is leak-proof and easy to fill.
* Perfect for first aid and sports-related injuries.
* Recommended to help ease pain and other discomfort, remove tiredness, and reduce swelling etc
* Great for sprains, muscle strain, fractures, bumps, bruises, headaches, toothaches and minor burns etc
Turn cap counterclockwise to loosen and remove. Fill bag with cold tap water, squashed ice or ice cubes until three-quarters full Release excess air from bag Secure cap back onto ice bag. Turn clockwise until tight. To test for leakage, turn bag upside down and apply firm pressure. For sensitive skin areas, wrap bag in a soft cloth or towel Apply for only 10 to 15 minutes at a time, waiting at least one hour between applications or as advised by a doctor or healthcare professional.
Care and Storage:
Before each use, examine components carefully. The bag should not be used if there are signs of wear such as cracks and dryness.
After each use, clean bag with lukewarm tap water.
Drain the bag and allow the bag to dry completely. Replace the cap once the bag is completely dry.
Store bag in a dry, dark, cool place when not in use.